Banking expert Chris Hill and professional educator Bob Greene will delve into the intricate details of call report tools and processes. You will learn how to prepare your submission more efficiently and improve its accuracy.
- What tools will streamline the preparation process?
- How can you improve call report accuracy?
- What procedure should you follow to write an excellent call report?
- What methods will ensure consistency and sustainability?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- CFO for Bankers’ Bank of the West and its consulting affiliates, Bank Strategies and CivITas Bank Solutions
- Oversees financial reporting, liquidity and funding, and information technology
- Launched his career with a small community bank
- Actively involved with initiatives pertaining to faster payments for community banks: the U.S. Coin Task Force, and the ABA’s
- Correspondent Bank Working Group, and the Risk Management School advisory board
- Bachelor’s degree in finance from Colorado State University
- Master’s degree in business administration from the University of Colorado
- Completed the Graduate School of Banking at Colorado and the ABA Advanced Risk Management programs
- Professional corporate trainer and owner of RCG Business Services
- Adjunct faculty member with the American Management Association
- Creates and delivers training content for associations, companies, and governmental agencies, including the U.S. Navy Seals
- Over fifteen years of corporate training experience
- Previously managed a North American network of 133 sales representatives, generating over $250 Million in annual sales
- Graduate of Virginia Tech, with a degree in political science and organizational leadership
- BMI certification in intercultural analysis