ACH experts Kimberly Ellis, Jennifer A. Miller, and Eric Wester will guide you through the intricacies of the complex ACH network. They will share real-life examples to illustrate how originating and receiving institutions handle transactions.
Self-paced series now available! Learn today with the self-paced option and get expert answers to your questions after the sessions.
- ACH Rules Basics
- ACH Receiving 101
- ACH Origination 101
- ACH Risk 101
- ACH Products 101
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Director of Education at UMACHA
- 17 years of banking experience, focusing on deposit operations and compliance management AAP
- Works with business customers in the community bank market
- Provides assistance and support for ACH and cash management services
- Director of Training at UMACHA
- 25 years of baking experience, most recently in software product management, design, and consulting AAP
- Works with financial institutions and corporations to provide education and training on electronic payments
- Focuses on balancing regulation with managing market expectations in innovative ways
- Associate Director of Education Services at UMACHA
- Over a decade of banking experience
- Former Operations Payment Managing Officer at a regional bank, overseeing all aspects of ACH processing, including oversight of the origination and receipt ACH functions
- AAP (Accredited ACH Professional)
- APRP (Accredited Payments Risk Professional)