HR expert Teri Morning will lead this comprehensive series focusing on advanced concepts and current requirements. This training will help you perform your job better, support employees, and avoid costly errors.
Benefits of Certification
- Update your knowledge with the latest laws and regulations
- Protect your organization from potential legal liability
- Prove your knowledge with a certification
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 4.5 HRCI, 4.5 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training in a variety of fields
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management and qualified
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management