Excel expert Daniel Cotter will show you how to create impressive and informative charts from your data. You will learn how to share information with clear and compelling visual representations.
- How can you create a chart from Excel data?
- How can you add data labels and titles?
- How can trendlines help you predict the future?
- What formatting refinements can you apply to make your charts beautiful?
- How can you link an Excel chart to other apps and documents?
- When should you use each type of chart?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Attorney and counselor with Howard & Howard in Chicago, Illinois
- Spent almost 17 years in-house at insurance organizations, focusing on insurance, regulatory, technology, IT, compliance, and transactional matters
- Worked as an accountant at CAN Financial for over five years
- Previously an adjunct professor at The John Marshall Law School, teaching Insurance Law, Accounting for Lawyers, and SCOTUS Judicial Biography
- Completed the Illinois CPA exam
- Author of The Chief Justices, published in 2019
- B.A. in accounting from Monmouth College
- Graduated from The John Marshall Law School