Fair lending expert Rheanna Rodriguez will walk you through necessary policies and best practices. You will learn how to conduct a fair lending review of your institution’s lending programs using the FDIC fair lending scoping and conclusions memo.
- What should your fair lending program include?
- How can you enhance your existing fair lending program?
- What are the fair lending risks at your institution?
- How can you conduct a fair lending analysis?
- What are the best practices for reviews, data collection, and analysis?
- How will FDIC leadership changes affect fair lending scrutiny?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- SVP, Director of Specialty Regulations at First Foundation Bank (FFB)
- Oversees the risk assessment program
- Previously a commissioned compliance examiner for the Southern California territory at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) for eight years
- Led numerous compliance and CRA examinations at institutions ranging from $40 million to $60 billion in total assets size
- BA in business administration with a concentration in marketing from the California State University, San Bernardino
- MA in management from the University of Redlands