Nationwide compliance consultant Molly Stull will distill the essential details from these massive documents and explain how to apply them to your institution. You will learn how to prevent conduct that violates the prohibition on harassing, oppressive, or abusive actions during the debt collection process.
- How do the November 2020 and December 2020 Final Rules work together?
- What critical terminology and definitions can help you understand the FDCPA?
- How do multi-channel rules affect emails, text messages, and voicemails?
- How should you calculate call restrictions?
- What prohibitions on time and place exist?
- How should you handle written disputes from a consumer?
- What are the components of the Model Validation Notice?
- How should you calculate the timing of a validation notice?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Compliance consultant for Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
- Conducts consumer compliance reviews and teaches compliance classes across the country
- 30 years of experience in the financial industry from teller to various management-level positions