Classroom teacher Katelynn Giordano will share specific tips you can use to give high-quality, timely feedback to students next school year. You will learn how to wrangle ChatGPT to help you evaluate assignments and assessments.
What You'll Learn
- What ChatGPT prompts can you use to create rubrics for assessments?
- How can you get ChatGPT to generate written feedback on student essays?
- What tactics will enable you to create student study guides and strategies?
- Does ChatGPT provide meaningful feedback students can use?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Middle-level language arts educator in Barrington, Illinois
- Director of Curriculum & Instruction for the Teach Better Team
- Passionate about student voice and empowerment, promoting equity, and valuing teachers as professionals
- Spoke at state and national conferences on assessment and grading practices, language arts instruction, social-emotional learning, and equitable teaching practices
- Presented information on action research in the classroom with a team at the National Council of Teachers of English Convention in Baltimore
- Contributed chapters to innovative books on educational practice, including The New Teacher’s Guide to Overcoming Common Challenges and 100 No-Nonsense Things that ALL Teachers Should STOP Doing