Project and leadership strategist Jami Yazdani will introduce you to project management basics, offering actionable strategies to help you successfully plan and deliver projects throughout 2023.
- Build strong teams with effective communication
- Foster successful outcomes for your organization
- Demonstrate your knowledge
- Accelerate your career
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 4.0 SHRM, 4.0 HRCI
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) & Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)
- Founded Yazdani Consulting and Facilitation in 2018 to help mission-driven organizations solve management problems
- Over 15 years of experience managing complex projects and planning initiatives, leading technology innovations and process improvements, and guiding groups of diverse colleagues and stakeholders toward consensus and positive outcomes.
- More than 10 years of leadership experience in libraries and public higher education, managing people, budgets, and projects.
- Served on the boards of several nonprofits and professional associations, working in leadership, marketing, programming, and mentoring roles.
- Currently serves on the board of the Triangle Organizational Development Network.
- Master of Library and Information Science from Louisiana State University.
- Master of Technology Management from the University of Maryland Global Campus.