Commercial lending expert Dev Strischek will share the details of how new GAAP lease capitalization standards affect financial institutions. You will learn how to evaluate borrowers under the new rules.
What You'll Learn
- What are the key elements of the lease capitalization changes?
- How does lease capitalization put both the lease liability and the right-of-use asset on the borrower’s balance sheet?
- What items of financial condition and performance will the updates impact most?
- How should you underwrite borrowers under the new GAAP?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Principal of Devon Risk Advisory Group, engaging in consulting, speaking and training on a wide range of risk, credit, and lending topics
- Former SVP and senior credit policy officer at SunTrust Bank, Atlanta
- Previously chief credit officer for Barnett Bank's Palm Beach market
- Served as a combat engineer officer in the U.S. Army
- Instructor in the American Bankers Association’s Stonier Graduate School of Banking
- Southwestern Graduate School of Banking, and the ABA’s Commercial Lending School
- Writes about credit risk management, financial analysis, and related subjects for professional business journals
- Serves on the advisory boards of several professional associations
- Graduate of Ohio State University and the ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking MBA from the University of Hawaii