Education law expert Rick Verstegen will show you step-by-step how to write investigation reports for various scenarios involving formal complaints of sexual harassment in colleges and universities. You will learn how to incorporate procedural steps, draft findings of fact, and address inconsistencies in testimony.
What You'll Learn
- What are the legal requirements for Title IX investigation reports?
- What steps must your investigation include?
- What unbiased questions should you ask to gather information?
- How should you structure reports?
- How must you consider responses for parties before finalizing a report?
- What legal issues arise during Title IX investigation report writing?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Partner with Boardman & Clark, LLP of Madison, Wisconsin
- School Law Practice Group and Labor and Employment Group
- Represents educational institutions in a variety of education law matters
- Published many articles regarding education and employment law
- Former president of the Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Wisconsin
- JD degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School