Human resources and safety expert Michele A. Mathews will help ensure your organization complies with the new Form I-9 and its requirements. You will learn step-by-step what to do now.
What You'll Learn
- What are the changes to Form I-9 and its instructions?
- How can you adapt quickly?
- What employment verification procedures must you now follow?
- What documents are necessary to verify identity and employment authorization
- When may you use the alternative document examination procedure?
- What is E-Verify? How can you use it?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Founder of Mathews’ HR & Safety Consulting
- Previously Director of Corporate Human Resources and Corporate Risk Mitigation and Safety Compliance Officer for a mid-sized senior living organization
- Worked as a Safety and HR Manager for twelve years in the General Industry and Commercial Construction Industry
- OSHA Authorized Trainer
- Authorized BLS, CPR, AED, and FA Trainer for the American Red Cross
- ALF Core Certified
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) certification
- Society for Human Resources Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- AA in Psychology
- BA in Human Resources Management
- Enrolled in an MBA program with a concentration in Human Resources Management