Project and leadership strategist Jami Yazdani will introduce you to the basics of project management, offering essential and actionable strategies to help you plan for and successfully deliver a wide variety of projects.
What You'll Learn
- Uncover the critical elements of higher education project management.
- Navigate project phases and life cycles tailored specifically to academia.
- Master the integration of common areas of project planning.
- Leverage scope, deliverables, and schedule for optimal project management.
- Implement advanced techniques for communication and collaboration enhancement.
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) & Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)
- Founded Yazdani Consulting and Facilitation in 2018 to help mission-driven organizations solve management problems
- Over 15 years of experience managing complex projects and planning initiatives, leading technology innovations and process improvements, and guiding groups of diverse colleagues and stakeholders toward consensus and positive outcomes.
- More than 10 years of leadership experience in libraries and public higher education, managing people, budgets, and projects.
- Served on the boards of several nonprofits and professional associations, working in leadership, marketing, programming, and mentoring roles.
- Currently serves on the board of the Triangle Organizational Development Network.
- Master of Library and Information Science from Louisiana State University.
- Master of Technology Management from the University of Maryland Global Campus.