Fair lending expert Rheanna Rodriguez will distill the key changes from the May 5 CRA proposal. You will learn how they will affect your institution.
What are the proposed CRA rule changes?
- What is the overall evaluation framework?
- How will the proposed changes affect financial institutions of different sizes?
- When will the proposed changes likely be effective?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- SVP, Director of Specialty Regulations at First Foundation Bank (FFB)
- Oversees the risk assessment program
- Previously a commissioned compliance examiner for the Southern California territory at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) for eight years
- Led numerous compliance and CRA examinations at institutions ranging from $40 million to $60 billion in total assets size
- BA in business administration with a concentration in marketing from the California State University, San Bernardino
- MA in management from the University of Redlands