Grant writing experts Mary Gladstone-Highland and Christina Wichert will shed light on ChatGPT’s capabilities and shortcomings for grant writing. You will learn how to integrate AI into your grant strategy with practical tips and actionable insights.
What You'll Learn
- Why is there so much enthusiasm about ChatGPT?
- How can ChatGPT help grant writers?
- Should you be excited or nervous about this new tool?
- What are the limitations of ChatGPT in grant writing?
- What strategies can you use to integrate ChatGPT into your workflow?
- What additional AI resources can enhance your grant writing toolkit?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Certified Nonprofit Professional
- Fourteen years of experience leading organizations
- Graduate of the Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs at Syracuse University
- Master of Public Administration
- Certificate in Advanced Study in Conflict and Collaboration
- Certified Fund Raising Executive
- Has raised over $3.4 million for numerous organizations over the past five years
- Extensive experience providing asset-based strategic planning for nonprofit organizations
- Master of Arts from American University in Washington, DC with a concentration in International Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Graduate certificate in Sustainable Development from the American University in Cairo, Egypt
- Published in the textbook Women, Entrepreneurship, and Development in the Middle East