Leading employment attorney Melissa Fleischer will explain how to adapt to today’s broad workplace risks and updated OSHA requirements. You will learn the necessary precautions and discover how to protect your employees from all hazards.
What You'll Learn
- How will the proposed recordkeeping and lead rules affect your organization?
- How can you protect employees from all hazards?
- What should your COVID-19 precautions include at this stage of the pandemic?
- What are the OSHA requirements for recordkeeping and maintenance?
- How can you ensure you comply with OSHA poster requirements?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law