Behavior specialist Ryan Jeffery will share practical techniques for working with your students who cannot self-regulate. You will learn how to help them focus on instructional goals and overcome their distracting behaviors.
What You'll Learn
- How can you identify students who cannot self-regulate?
- What specific language should you use in talking with your students?
- Should consequences differ for students who cannot self-regulate?
- How can you help students focus, control their emotions, and adjust to change?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Sought-after PreK-12 behavior intervention trainer
- Coach in the public education community
- Interprets defiant behaviors
- Helps teachers gain student compliance with calm, confident, and consistent approaches to behavior