Discrimination law expert Melissa Fleischer will explain your legal requirements to prevent harassment. You will learn how to respect and protect your LGBTQ students, teachers, and other staff members.
- How do court decisions affect your obligations toward LGBTQ individuals?
- Are sexual orientation and gender identity discrimination legally prohibited?
- What are your legal requirements to protect LGBTQ students and employees?
- What bathroom policies are lawful and appropriate?
- What other transgender issues should you consider in policies and practices?
- How can you use Pride Month to enact policy updates?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law