Nationally recognized communication authority Jeannie Davis will share the secrets of pleasing customers during phone calls, even when they have complaints.
- How should you answer the phone and screen calls?
- What are the best techniques for responding to concerns?
- How can probing and responding help lead to a resolution?
- How should you handle holding and call transferring?
- What are the appropriate uses of voicemail messages?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- President of Now Hear This, a communications training company located in Aurora, Colorado
- Influential speaker and trainer
- Award-winning author of Beyond Hello, A Practical Guide For Excellent Telephone Communication and Quality Customer Service
- Contributing author in Real World Customer Service Strategies That Work
- Active 26-year member of the National Speakers Association (NSA)
- Chairperson for the Aurora Commission for Older Adults (OCFOA)
- Secretary of the Board of Directors for Open Door Youth Gang Alternatives