Master scheduler Jarren Jeffery will guide you through a step-by-step process to build the optimal master schedule for your school. You will learn how to define the purpose and incorporate the considerations necessary to please your colleagues and students.
- How can you align your master schedule with your school’s mission and vision?
- What role should school goals play in schedule development?
- How can you leverage the master schedule to improve instruction?
- What are the main types of master schedules?
- How can you build your most effective master schedule?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Educator and student services executive with more than 20 years of experience, including as a director of student services and an elementary school principal
- Built master schedules and transitioned a school to block scheduling, resulting in an increase in student achievement, on-time graduation rates, college and career readiness, and improved school culture
- Led the way in offering early college dual enrollment courses for first-generation college-going students
- Advocated for equitable opportunities to open the pathway for high school students to receive on-the-job IT training, internships, and full-time employment with local Fortune 500 companies
- Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology from Towson University
- Master’s degree in Education Administration from the University of the Southwest