Human resources experts Jenni Stone and Teri Morning will lead this comprehensive series. You will master everything you need to know about HR from a legal perspective in just one week. This training will help you perform your job better and earn respect as a leader.
Benefits of Certification:
- Understand the many complexities of HR
- Protect your organization from potential legal liability
- Earn a prestigious certification and the Human Resources Certified Manager (HRCM) professional designation
- Boost your career
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 7.5 HRCI, 7.5 SHRM
- HR Manager Certification
- All resources and training materials
- Dual-certified: Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Active in South Carolina SHRM State Council, Greenville SHRM, and Society of Human Resources Management
- SHRM blogger
- Frequent speaker at professional human resource meetings and conferences across the country
- Master’s Degree in HR Management at professional human resource meetings and conferences across the country.
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training in a variety of fields
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management and qualified
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management