Education technology expert Jessica Lyons invites you to join an exciting presentation on using ChatGPT for lesson planning. You will discover how to save time and enhance your teaching practices.
What You'll Learn
- How can you ask ChatGPT lesson planning questions to get better answers?
- What techniques will help you brainstorm and generate new lesson ideas?
- How can ChatGPT generate content for lessons in various subjects?
- How can you use ChatGPT to differentiate instructions for diverse learners?
- How can you evaluate the effectiveness of lesson plans?
- What grading tasks can ChatGPT automate? Can it provide student feedback?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- High school English teacher in Indiana
- Served as a department head and a PLC leader
- 19-year career
- Master’s degree in English from Arizona State University
- Master’s degree in Curriculum Design from Indiana Wesleyan University
- Administrator’s license