HR onboarding expert Michele Mathews will give a deep dive into the documents, what to watch out for, and how to be in compliance. You will learn how to fulfill the remote documentation verification requirements.
What You'll Learn
- What are the procedures for the remote examination of documents?
- What is an “E-Verify Employer in Good Standing”?
- How should you complete the Form I-9 for remote examination?
- What specific logistical steps must you follow and document?
- How can you handle reverification or rehire?
- What documents should you retain?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Founder of Mathews’ HR & Safety Consulting
- Previously Director of Corporate Human Resources and Corporate Risk Mitigation and Safety Compliance Officer for a mid-sized senior living organization
- Worked as a Safety and HR Manager for twelve years in the General Industry and Commercial Construction Industry
- OSHA Authorized Trainer
- Authorized BLS, CPR, AED, and FA Trainer for the American Red Cross
- ALF Core Certified
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) certification
- Society for Human Resources Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- AA in Psychology
- BA in Human Resources Management
- Enrolled in an MBA program with a concentration in Human Resources Management