Employment law expert Melissa Fleischer will explain the intricate details of the new I-9 Form that you need to understand to stay compliant.
What You'll Learn
- What is required to participate in the remote examination of documents?
- What does the DHS-authorized alternative procedure entail?
- Must you be enrolled in E-Verify to use remote document verification?
- Do you need to conduct a live video interaction with the employee?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law