Behavior intervention trainer Ryan Jeffery will share the lessons he learned from supporting school teams with the challenge of navigating unsafe student behaviors while striving to maintain positive parent relations. You will learn how to create stronger home and school partnerships after the pandemic.
The Seven Stages
- Panic stage
- Protective mode
- Professional development
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Sought-after PreK-12 behavior intervention trainer
- Coach in the public education community
- Interprets defiant behaviors
- Helps teachers gain student compliance with calm, confident, and consistent approaches to behavior