Former executive director, certified coach, and nonprofit expert Allison Jordan will explain the components of an engaging staff meeting. You will learn how to motivate your team to accomplish more.
What You'll Learn
- What are the components of an engaging staff meeting?
- What tools can you apply to each component?
- How can you create team rituals?
- When should you turn your staff meeting into a field trip or dance party?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Executive coach, executive director mentor, and facilitator
- Over 20 years of nonprofit leadership experience as an Executive Director and Board
- Received numerous community awards, including UNC-Asheville’s Francine
- Delaney Service to the Community Alumni Award in 2012, Kennon Roberson
- Award for Nonprofit Management Excellence in 2012, the Leadership
- Asheville Community Trustee Award in 2013, and the Woman Up Woman
- Nonprofit Leader of the Year in 2017
- Certificate from CoachU
- Certificate of Nonprofit Board Consulting from BoardSource
- Master of Science in community leadership from Duquesne University
- Bachelor of Arts in psychology from UNC-Asheville