ACH expert Kim Ellis will explain all the new rules and how they affect your institution. You will learn what procedural changes to make immediately and how to prepare for upcoming requirements.
- What specific changes should you make to your ACH procedures in 2024?
- How did the Same Day ACH limit change?
- How can you mitigate risks from increasing Same Day ACH transactions?
- What new data security requirements must you follow?
- How do Micro-Entries change in Phase 2?
- How have third-party sender roles and responsibilities changed?
- What does the new risk management framework entail?
- What rules will be enforced after the expiration of COVID relief?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Director of Education at UMACHA
- 17 years of banking experience, focusing on deposit operations and compliance management AAP
- Works with business customers in the community bank market
- Provides assistance and support for ACH and cash management services