ACH expert Kim Ellis will review the most up-to-date Rules and offer a forecast for the future. You will learn what procedural changes to make immediately and how to prepare for upcoming requirements.
- How did ACH volume in 2023 change compared to 2022?
- What impact did the recent changes to Micro-Entries have on the ACH Network?
- How have third-party sender roles and responsibilities changed?
- What does the current risk management framework entail?
- What can we expect for potential rule changes in 2024 and beyond?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Director of Education at UMACHA
- 17 years of banking experience, focusing on deposit operations and compliance management AAP
- Works with business customers in the community bank market
- Provides assistance and support for ACH and cash management services