Financial crimes combatant Laura Ponder will reveal current strategies you can use to reduce check fraud immediately. You will learn how to protect your customers and mitigate your institution’s liability.
What You'll Learn
- How do organized crime rings operate?
- What steps can you take internally to reduce fraud loss?
- How should you update account agreements to minimize your liability?
- What is your customer’s responsibility to protect their account?
- How can you enforce customer responsibilities?
- How should you handle accounts after fraud occurs?
- Which bank is liable for loss according to return rules for checks?
- How can you create a local Financial Crimes Network?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials