CRA expert Rheanna Rodriguez will walk through a comprehensive plan you can follow to establish a robust program in your institution. You will learn how to update policies and practices to comply with the new regulations.
Benefits of Bootcamp
- Encourage banks to expand access to credit, investment, and banking services in LMI communities.
- Adapt to changes in the banking industry, including internet and mobile banking.
- Provide greater clarity and consistency in the application of the CRA regulations.
- Tailor CRA evaluations and data collection to bank size and type.
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- SVP, Director of Specialty Regulations at First Foundation Bank (FFB)
- Oversees the risk assessment program
- Previously a commissioned compliance examiner for the Southern California territory at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) for eight years
- Led numerous compliance and CRA examinations at institutions ranging from $40 million to $60 billion in total assets size
- BA in business administration with a concentration in marketing from the California State University, San Bernardino
- MA in management from the University of Redlands