Nonprofit fundraising expert Sabrina Walker Hernandez will reveal how to identify, recruit, and onboard board members that will drive your nonprofit to the next level of success. You will learn how to differentiate the people who will have the most sizable impact.
What You'll Learn
- What attributes do the best nonprofit board members have?
- What are the most effective techniques for recruiting board members?
- Where should you look for board members?
- How can you cultivate potential board members?
- How should you get a new board member started?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- President and CEO of Supporting World Hope
- Over 25 years of experience in nonprofit management, fundraising, and leadership
- Increased operating revenue from $750,000 to $2.5 million over eight years
- Responsible for the planning and operations of a $12 million comprehensive capital campaign
- Facilitated numerous workshops with hundreds of nonprofit
- Serves on the boards of directors for Village in Valley, Edinburg Rotary, FEMCity of the RGV, and Edinburg Economic Development Corporation
- Certified in Nonprofit Management by Harvard Business School
- Master’s degree in public administration