Behavior specialist Ryan Jeffery will share practical techniques for working with unhoused students. You will learn how to help them learn and overcome their challenges outside of school.
What You'll Learn
- What specific language can you use?
- What techniques are effective to help students who are homeless?
- Should you provide differentiated consequences for students without homes?
- How should you interface with students who are homeless?
- What techniques can you give students to help them excel?
- How can you overcome frustration and facilitate positive interactions?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Sought-after PreK-12 behavior intervention trainer
- Coach in the public education community
- Interprets defiant behaviors
- Helps teachers gain student compliance with calm, confident, and consistent approaches to behavior