Behavior specialist Ryan Jeffery will share practical techniques for working with students who demand too much attention. You will learn how to help them focus on instructional goals and overcome their distracting behaviors.
What You'll Learn
- Why do some students demand more attention?
- What specific language should you use in talking with these students?
- Should consequences differ for students who take too much time?
- How can you help students focus, work independently, and be self-sufficient?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Sought-after PreK-12 behavior intervention trainer
- Coach in the public education community
- Interprets defiant behaviors
- Helps teachers gain student compliance with calm, confident, and consistent approaches to behavior