5 Strategies to Support the Development of Executive Functioning Skills for Students
Experienced school leader Dr. Neil Gupta will identify the challenges facing students when not in a face-to-face instruction environment. You will learn how to build executive functioning skills to enable them to achieve.
What You'll Learn
- Why do students struggle more in remote learning settings?
- Does it help to modify assignments, shorten tasks, and allow extended time?
- What executive functioning skills do many students lack?
- How can you build the skills necessary for students to excel?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Director of Secondary Education for Worthington Schools in Columbus, Ohio
- Presented at numerous state and national conferences on coaching, leadership, collaborative team building, and social-emotional supports
- Vice President of the Board of Directors for ASCD
- Board Member for the Ohio Association of Secondary School Administrators
- International speaker, consultant, and writer