Education law expert Rick Verstegen will distill the critical points from the 701-page proposal for amendments to Title IX regulations. You will learn how to update your policies and procedures before the new rules take effect.
What You'll Learn
- What are the most impactful changes to Title IX regulations?
- How will they affect your school?
- How has the definition of sex-based harassment changed?
- What actions are schools required to take to end sex discrimination?
- What grievance procedures will you need to follow?
- How are pregnant students’ rights clarified?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Partner with Boardman & Clark, LLP of Madison, Wisconsin
- School Law Practice Group and Labor and Employment Group
- Represents educational institutions in a variety of education law matters
- Published many articles regarding education and employment law
- Former president of the Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Wisconsin
- JD degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School