Renowned educators who pioneered ChatGPT in the classroom will show you how to unlock the magic. You will earn a meaningful certification to demonstrate your knowledge and advance your career. Leveraging artificial intelligence effectively will allow you to save many hours of your valuable time.
What You'll Learn
- Explore practical applications of ChatGPT in teaching.
- Improve student outcomes through AI technology.
- Master essential ChatGPT prompts for efficient classroom use.
- Stay ahead by integrating innovative AI into teaching methods.
- Streamline lesson planning and save time as a teacher.
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Sought-after PreK-12 behavior intervention trainer
- Coach in the public education community
- Interprets defiant behaviors
- Helps teachers gain student compliance with calm, confident, and consistent approaches to behavior
- High school English teacher in Indiana
- Served as a department head and a PLC leader
- 19-year career
- Master’s degree in English from Arizona State University
- Master’s degree in Curriculum Design from Indiana Wesleyan University
- Administrator’s license
- Middle-level language arts educator in Barrington, Illinois
- Director of Curriculum & Instruction for the Teach Better Team
- Passionate about student voice and empowerment, promoting equity, and valuing teachers as professionals
- Spoke at state and national conferences on assessment and grading practices, language arts instruction, social-emotional learning, and equitable teaching practices
- Presented information on action research in the classroom with a team at the National Council of Teachers of English Convention in Baltimore
- Contributed chapters to innovative books on educational practice, including The New Teacher’s Guide to Overcoming Common Challenges and 100 No-Nonsense Things that ALL Teachers Should STOP Doing