Designing Quality Programs
Nonprofit leadership expert Mary Gladstone-Highland will share proven practices that will enable you to create remarkable programs.
What You'll Learn
- What is the process for designing high-quality programs?
- How can you develop an effective timeline?
- How should you write a Theory of Change?
- How will a SWOT analysis help you?
- What components should your evaluation plan include?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Certified Nonprofit Professional
- Fourteen years of experience leading organizations
- Graduate of the Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs at Syracuse University
- Master of Public Administration
- Certificate in Advanced Study in Conflict and Collaboration
- Certified Fund Raising Executive
- Has raised over $3.4 million for numerous organizations over the past five years