Development expert Mary Gladstone-Highland will show you the tactics that work today. You will finish the program with a renewed passion for your role and the necessary tools for success.
What You'll Learn
- Responsibilities of a Development Director
- Development Director’s role regarding the board, staff, and volunteers
- How to develop a strategic fundraising mindset
- How to secure high-dollar donations
- How fundraising and marketing overlap
- Fundraising campaign prep
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Certified Nonprofit Professional
- Fourteen years of experience leading organizations
- Graduate of the Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs at Syracuse University
- Master of Public Administration
- Certificate in Advanced Study in Conflict and Collaboration
- Certified Fund Raising Executive
- Has raised over $3.4 million for numerous organizations over the past five years
The courses were great! I learned so much and was very appreciative. However, I realized I was not live and my questions were not answered. The sessions were recorded during the Halloween month and I had no one to answer my questions. I am still waiting for my Certificate. Thank you
I am enjoying the course and getting a lot out of it. The instructor is engaging and knowledgeable and overall it has been a positive experience for me.