Human resources expert Wendy Sellers will explain how to keep your workplace safe today. You will learn how to adapt your practices to reduce the threat of the Delta variant.
What You'll Learn
- Which laws require you to keep your employees safe at work?
- What safety practices should you implement and enforce today?
- When must you make accommodations regarding masks, social distancing, remote work, regular testing, and leaves of absence?
- How should disability and religion factor into your workplace safety policies?
- What does “protected health information” include? How must you protect it?
- What other practices are organizations using to encourage and ensure safety?
- When may you terminate employees who are jeopardizing the safety of others?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials