Human resources compliance expert Michele Mathews will show you step-by-step how to recover from erroneous and missing I-9 forms. You will learn how to satisfy regulators.
What You'll Learn
- What are the 2023 penalties for Form I-9 violations?
- How can you properly correct errors?
- What are the most common errors employees and employers make?
- What should you do if you are missing an I-9 for a current employee?
- How should you handle forms completed remotely during the pandemic?
- How can you correct an electronic form?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Founder of Mathews’ HR & Safety Consulting
- Previously Director of Corporate Human Resources and Corporate Risk Mitigation and Safety Compliance Officer for a mid-sized senior living organization
- Worked as a Safety and HR Manager for twelve years in the General Industry and Commercial Construction Industry
- OSHA Authorized Trainer
- Authorized BLS, CPR, AED, and FA Trainer for the American Red Cross
- ALF Core Certified
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) certification
- Society for Human Resources Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- AA in Psychology
- BA in Human Resources Management
- Enrolled in an MBA program with a concentration in Human Resources Management