Internationally sought-after transgender inclusion expert Dr. A.C. Fowlkes will explain non-binary gender identification. He will help you determine and use the correct pronouns for every interaction.
What You'll Learn
- What is the gender binary?
- What does it mean to be transgender?
- Why do pronouns matter?
- What are deadnaming and misgendering?
- How should you correct your mistake if you deadname or misgender someone?
- What are neopronouns?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Chief Executive Officer of Fowlkes Consulting, an LGBTQ+ sensitivity and transgender inclusion consulting firm
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist who has worked in the field of diversity and inclusion for over ten years
- Provided training and consultation to the financial sector, aerospace firms, the prison system, institutions of higher education, psychiatric hospitals, and other organizations
- Transgender man with a profound appreciation for the impact (both blatant and subtle) of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
- Forbes contributor on LGBTQ+ sensitivity, transgender inclusion, and allyship
- Proud member of the Board of Directors for the Trevor Project
- Chief Operating Officer or Interim Chief Executive Officer for multiple behavioral health facilities
- Previously served as the Chief Psychologist of the second largest prison in Virginia
- Ph.D. in health psychology with a clinical specialization