School law expert Jim Castagnera will share concrete strategies you can use immediately to reduce violence in your school. You will learn how to protect students, staff, parents, and other stakeholders.
What You'll Learn
- What are the causes of school violence today?
- How can school resource officers help curtail school violence?
- What roles should teachers, administrators, and parents play?
- What legal liability does student violence pose for schools and staff?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Member and the Chief Consultant of Holland Media Services LLC, a communications and training company with offices in Philadelphia and Los Angeles
- Member of Portum Group International LLC, a cybersecurity and privacy consulting firm in Philadelphia
- Of Counsel to Washington International Business Counsel
- Adjunct Professor of Law in the Kline School of Law at Drexel University
- 10 years as a labor, employment, and intellectual-property attorney with Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- 23 years as associate provost and legal counsel for academic affairs at Rider University
- Holds an M.A. in Journalism from Kent State University
- J.D. and Ph.D. from Case Western Reserve University