Leading author and employment law expert Dr. Jim Castagnera will explain how the recent NLRB decision regarding social media use affects your organization. You will learn how to update policies now and prepare for the future.
What You'll Learn
- Should you rein in employee social media use now?
- What employee social media use is most problematic and controversial?
- How can you create social media policies relevant for the future?
- How does “protected concerted activity” relate to social media?
- Does Section 7 of the NLRA cover all employers, whether unionized or not?
- How will expected regulatory changes affect social media policies?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Member and the Chief Consultant of Holland Media Services LLC, a communications and training company with offices in Philadelphia and Los Angeles
- Member of Portum Group International LLC, a cybersecurity and privacy consulting firm in Philadelphia
- Of Counsel to Washington International Business Counsel
- Adjunct Professor of Law in the Kline School of Law at Drexel University
- 10 years as a labor, employment, and intellectual-property attorney with Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- 23 years as associate provost and legal counsel for academic affairs at Rider University
- Holds an M.A. in Journalism from Kent State University
- J.D. and Ph.D. from Case Western Reserve University