COVID-19 and human resources expert Teri Morning will explain how you should handle the OSHA mandates. You will learn how to be ready for whatever happens with the pending court review.
- What is the OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard?
- Should employers count on any of the original deadlines?
- How can you determine if you are a covered employer?
- What if a state-approved plan covers your organization?
- What should be in your vaccination policy?
- What vaccine information should you provide to employees?
- How should you respond to employees who blame HR and their employer?
- How can you get unvaccinated employees to comply with face-covering rules?
- What are the vaccine time-off requirements under the ETS?
- How should you respond to employee vaccination accommodation requests?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.5 HRCI, 1.5 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training in a variety of fields
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management and qualified
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management