People And Partnerships: Our Untapped Superpower For Innovation And Sustainability
Nonprofit leader and service delivery expert Erika R. Burnett will help you assess current policies and implement meaningful procedures. You will learn how to position your organization for higher staff retention, engagement rates, and efficient performance.
What You'll Learn
- How will staff development increase organizational capacity and innovation?
- How can you engage partner organizations and volunteers?
- What are the best strategies to leverage the program management cycle?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Founder and principal trainer for The Burnett Group, LLC, with a mission to inspire professionals, deepen impact, and challenge the status quo of service delivery in middle Tennessee and surrounding areas
- Launched the Women of Color Collaborative, an intentional incubator for women, curating supportive spaces and opportunities for collaborators to work, play, and build together while centering their identities
- Affiliate Director for Communities in Schools of Tennessee at Nashville (CISTN), supporting a team of direct service providers working to eliminate barriers for our most vulnerable scholars within Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Previously served as Senior Director of Programs with Hands On Nashville B.A. in English Education from Tennessee State University
- M.Ed. in Community Development Action from Vanderbilt University