Nonprofit leadership expert Mary Gladstone-Highland will help you develop skills to adapt to needs that arise. You will learn how to optimize your leadership style.
What You'll Learn
- What is the best process of designing high-quality nonprofit programs?
- How can you determine program needs?
- How can you include diverse perspectives in program design?
- Who will your program benefit?
- Why is it necessary to verify the need?
- What will exploring internal and external environments reveal?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Certified Nonprofit Professional
- Fourteen years of experience leading organizations
- Graduate of the Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs at Syracuse University
- Master of Public Administration
- Certificate in Advanced Study in Conflict and Collaboration
- Certified Fund Raising Executive
- Has raised over $3.4 million for numerous organizations over the past five years