Project and leadership strategist Jami Yazdani will introduce you to project management basics. You will learn actionable strategies that can help any nonprofit successfully plan and deliver projects. Your valuable certification will propel your career growth.
Benefits of Certification
- Build strong teams with effective communication
- Foster successful outcomes for your nonprofit
- Demonstrate your knowledge
- Accelerate your career
Who Should Attend?
- Project Management For Nonprofits Certification
- All resources and training materials
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) & Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)
- Founded Yazdani Consulting and Facilitation in 2018 to help mission-driven organizations solve management problems
- Over 15 years of experience managing complex projects and planning initiatives, leading technology innovations and process improvements, and guiding groups of diverse colleagues and stakeholders toward consensus and positive outcomes.
- More than 10 years of leadership experience in libraries and public higher education, managing people, budgets, and projects.
- Served on the boards of several nonprofits and professional associations, working in leadership, marketing, programming, and mentoring roles.
- Currently serves on the board of the Triangle Organizational Development Network.
- Master of Library and Information Science from Louisiana State University.
- Master of Technology Management from the University of Maryland Global Campus.