Educational law expert Rick Verstegen will distill the critical points from the Kennedy v. Bremerton School Dist. Decision. You will learn how to adapt to comply.
What You'll Learn
- How does the decision affect employee speech in schools?
- How will this decision impact religious practices by employees?
- What actions can schools take to address religious actions by employees?
- How should you update policies?
- What tests can help determine the appropriateness of speech?
- How can schools avoid Establishment Clause violations while allowing speech?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Partner with Boardman & Clark, LLP of Madison, Wisconsin
- School Law Practice Group and Labor and Employment Group
- Represents educational institutions in a variety of education law matters
- Published many articles regarding education and employment law
- Former president of the Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Wisconsin
- JD degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School