Nationally recognized nonprofit impact expert Derik Timmerman will equip you with the essential skills and use-it-today resources you need to get (and hold!) the attention of prospective donors. You will receive proven templates to replicate and adapt to your mission and free web resources most nonprofit leaders don’t know about.
What You'll Learn
- How does winning donors’ attention differ from for-profit marketing?
- Why do most nonprofits fail to get donors’ attention?
- What kinds of donors are most organizations overlooking?
- What specific steps should you follow to get donors’ attention?
- How can you turn your prospective donor database into a fundraising factory?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Founder of Sparrow Nonprofit Solutions
- Former management consultant at McKinsey & Company
- Served as a US Army Intelligence Officer with two combat deployments
- Successfully raised over $3 million in funds
- Board member at numerous nonprofits
- Served as an Executive Pastor
- Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE)
- Derik graduated in the top 10% of his West Point class
- Masters in Divinity from Liberty University
- In the dissertation phase of a PhD in Philosophy of Religion from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary