Title IX expert Richard Verstegen will show you how to conduct a self-audit of your athletics program to ensure compliance. You will learn how to review participation, funding, competition, facilities, and other areas where schools often make mistakes.
What You'll Learn
- What is the focus of the latest Title IX guidance?
- What is the three-prong test? How does it apply to athletics?
- How does Title IX relate to coaches, practices, and facilities?
- What should your policies include to ensure Title IX compliance?
- What must you consider before adding or eliminating a sport?
- What specific areas should you audit? How?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Partner with Boardman & Clark, LLP of Madison, Wisconsin
- School Law Practice Group and Labor and Employment Group
- Represents educational institutions in a variety of education law matters
- Published many articles regarding education and employment law
- Former president of the Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Wisconsin
- JD degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School