Human resources expert Teri Morning will explain affirmative action and its importance in creating a fair and equitable workplace. You will learn how to develop and implement affirmative action plans in your organization.
- What affirmative action laws and regulations apply to your organization?
- How can you develop an Affirmative Action Plan (AAP)?
- What are the best practices for implementing AAPs?
- How can you ensure compliance?
- What strategies can you use to foster diversity and inclusion?
- What are the benefits of affirmative action for employers and employees?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.5 HRCI, 1.5 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training in a variety of fields
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management and qualified
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management