Employment law and COVID-19 expert Melissa Fleischer will explain if and when it is appropriate and legal for you to reveal an employee's COVID-19 health information to colleagues in your workplace. You will learn how to balance privacy and safety.
- What are your confidentiality obligations under the ADA for COVID-19?
- Can you tell employees if a colleague has COVID-19 and exposed others?
- Are you obligated to notify employees when they may have been exposed?
- Can you reveal departments the identity of an employee with COVID-19 in your workplace to state and local health without violating the ADA?
- Can you tell employees which colleagues do not get the COVID-19 vaccine?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law